The Briggs-Detroiter (or more often, just the Detroiter) was an automobile manufactured in Detroit, Michigan, by the Briggs-Detroiter Motor Car Company from 1912 to 1917.
It was planned to be a bigger and better version of the Brush Runabout.
The Detroiter was a popular model, and many vehicles were sold. The early models were built with a 32 hp, L-head engine. A five-seater touring car was sold in 1915, and had a V-8 engine of 3.3L capacity, and sold for $1,295. The car had radiators with curved cross-sections.