Pictured: A 105-year old gentleman is driving to a baseball game in ST. Petersburg, Fl. in his Cycle Car
The Davis was a cyclecar manufactured in Detroit, Michigan by the Davis Cyclecar Company in 1914.
The car used a two-cylinder Spacke air-cooled engine, and featured three-speed selective transmission and a double chain drive on a 93 inch wheelbase. The Davis was similar to the French Bedelia (cyclecar) in that the driver sat in the rear seat. The tandem two-seater cost $425, but designer William Norris Davis was unable to secure the capital to undertake production. He moved to the West Coast and joined the Los Angeles Cyclecar Company.