Landwind is an automobile marque owned by the Chinese automaker Jiangling Motor Holding, a joint venture between Changan Auto and Jiangling Motors Corporation (JMC).
|Headquarters||Nanchang, Jiangxi, China|
The Landwind X5 was debuted at the Guangzhou Auto Show in November 2012.
Landwind's current range of products comprises the following models:
- Landwind X5 – a compact SUV with a unibody platform; launched in January 2013
- Landwind X6 (2008-) – SUV
- Landwind X7 (2015-) - SUV
- Landwind X8 (2009-) – SUV
- Landwind X9 (2001-) – SUV
- Landwind CV9 (2005-2011) – Compact MPV
- Landwind CV7 (2006-2011) – Sedan
The Landwind X7 was accused of copying the Range Rover Evoque, drawing criticism such as "breach of international regulations" by Range Rover.