Mercedes-Benz - Combi 280 TE (W123) - 1985 is available now at auction from Catawiki
Mileage 270725 km
- Engine Size 1.0l
- Service History
- Mileage 270725 km
- Colour White
- Gearbox Automatic
- Fuel Type Lpg
Mercedes-Benz 200-280 (W123) Combi 280 TE
The series that goes by the internal name W123 is the most built Mercedes-Benz ever. An upper middle class car and the predecessor of the later E-Class series. Its predecessors are the W114 (six-cylinder models) and the W115 (four-cylinder and diesel models), also called "Strich Acht" (/8) because of release year 1968. Both its predecessor and its successor, the W124, were produced in parallel of the W123 for a year. The W123 series set new standards in vehicle safety and was one of the first station wagons in its class.
From the pre-production which started in November 1975 until production ended in January 1986, almost 2.7 million cars left the factory. The series is regarded as the embodiment of reliability and longevity in the automotive world.
- Engine and other technical components are in normal condition considering the cars age.
- The car has various signs of bodywork/paintwork damage a.o. due to corrosion.
- The car features the standard equipment; factory-installed. Very complete.
- It has been registered in the Netherlands since 2011.
- Unfortunately the car has not been documented, we dont posses any maintenance history.
- As far as we can tell from the chassis, it doesnt look like the car was involved in any accidents.
- As far as we can tell, no imitation/non-original parts have been mounted.
The car can be viewed at our sales location in Amsterdam.
It is recommended to view the vehicle prior to placing a bid in order to prevent disappointment. Please contact Catawiki to schedule an appointment