In 1909 The Henry Motor Car Co. (Muskegon, Michigan 1910-1912) moved into a factory built in Muskegon, Michigan for the short lived Gray Motor Company. The Gray Motor Co. failed before taking possion of the factory.
W. L. Simonton, Charles F Latimer and P. H. DeMange and others were behind The Henry Motor Car Co. The Henry was named after it's designer, David W. Henry.
By 1912 after building 600 American Automobiles the company was in receivership.
The first model built was a five-seat tonneau with a 35hp engine which sold for $1,750. Both 20hp and 40hp engines were made available in 1911, and these were available in five body styles. The 1911 two-seater roadster had running-board mounted toolboxes.
1910 Henry production included the large "Henry 35" model L four passenger Touring Car and a model D five passenger Touring Car built on a 116 inch wheelbase. Both cars were equipped with a water cooled four cylinder engine that developed 35 horsepower and had a factory price of $1,750.00.
1911 and 1912 Henry production included several automobiles. The "Henry 24" model K Roadster had a 106 inch wheelbase and was equipped engine with a water cooled four cylinder engine rated at 24 horsepower and had a selling price of $900.00.
The $1,100.00 "Henry Thirty" model A five passenger Touring Car had a 112 inch wheelbase and was equipped with a water cooled four cylinder engine rated at 30 horsepower.
The "Henry Forty" had 7 different models - model M five passenger Touring Car, model F four door five passenger Touring Car, model H four door Demi-Tonneau, model T Torpedo Tourist, model B four passenger Demi-Tonneau, model E four door Roadster amd the popular model p Roadstar. Factory price ranged from $1,750.00 to $1,850.00.